Truck Parts Counter Representative - Columbus, MS
Truck Parts Counter Representative – Columbus, MS
Empire Truck Sales, LLC is one of the largest Freightliner / Western Star Heavy Truck Dealerships in the Southeast. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Parts Counter Sales Representative to join our team in Columbus, Mississippi.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Load and unload inbound freight.
- Sort and locate each part and place in proper warehouse location.
- Deliver parts to service department as required.
- Drive delivery truck in Columbus area.
- Ship parts using various carriers.
- Maintain inventory cleanliness, accuracy, and organization.
- Education – High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- Experience – Minimum 2 years’ experience required.
- Must be able to lift weights up to 70 pounds repeatedly over the course of an 8 – 10 hour shift.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-Employment Testing – Must pass drug screening and criminal background check.
Some of the Benefits:
- Great Wages
- Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- In-house Training
- Advancement Opportunities
If this opportunity isn’t right for you, please pass it on!
This is a tobacco & drug free workplace. Successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position. If this opportunity isn’t right for you, please pass it on!
Empire Truck Sales, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer