Service Manager - Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Service Manager – Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Empire Truck Sales, LLC is one of the largest Freightliner / Western Star Heavy Truck Dealerships in the Southeast. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Service Manager with strong customer communications skills, who is a self-starter and a quick learner to lead a service team in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Create your own adventure. Connect with our bustling live music scene or our impressive variety of local eateries. Taste the selections created in the barrels of our downtown brewery. Discover our art scene, military museums, and beautiful outdoors.
Whether business or leisure makes us your destination, experience the authentic flavor our locals cannot get enough of. Come play and stay a while, and we will see you soon! #VisitHBURG
Known as “Hub City,” Hattiesburg is conveniently located at the intersection of six major US highways. More than just a stopover spot, Hattiesburg offers locals and visitors alike a plethora of attractions and activities. The historic districts of Hattiesburg are some of the most intact neighborhoods in Mississippi. The Mobile Street District preserves the city’s African American heritage, and the Hub City, North Main and Oaks Historic Districts feature tree-lined streets and buildings dating back to the 1880s.
Empire offers rewarding careers with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. We are always looking for good people with a heart for serving others to join our team.
Service Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Assist customers with technical support
• Meet and greet the public in a professional manner
• Provide accurate market information to Management
• Work closely with other members of our team to exceed customer expectations
• Demonstrate the value of our Company to current and prospective customers
Qualified candidates will be capable of performing all of the above and should possess many of the following:
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience both management and automotive and/or heavy truck service experience
• Highly Energetic, Motivated, Organized hard worker
• Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Strong Ability to Motivate and Influence others
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and using the internet
• Follow Through is a must
• College Graduate Preferred
Our Rewarding Career Options Include the Following Benefits:
• Salary plus commission
• Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• In-house Training
• Advancement Opportunities
We promote a drug free work place; therefore, the successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
If this isn’t the right opportunity for you, we wish you all of the best in your continued search. If you know someone who may benefit from what we have to offer and has the heart and experience to help us in serving the needs of our clients, please feel free to pass it on!
Stribling Equipment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer