Service Writer/Assistant Service Manager - Mossy Head, Florida
Service Writer/Assistant Service Manager – Mossy Head, Florida
Empire Truck Sales, LLC is one of the largest Freightliner / Western Star Heavy Truck Dealerships in the Southeast. We are expanding our team and are looking for a Service Writer/Assistant Service Manager in our Mossy Head, Florida Store. This person will assist the Service Department with opening, closing and adjusting work orders. Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Empire offers rewarding careers with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. We are always looking for good people with a heart for serving others to join our team.
Service Writer Responsibilities:
• Maintain Service Department filing and records
• Open work orders as directed by Service Manager/Shop Foreman and maintain control until closed and invoiced
• Update customer profiles using information from customer work orders
• Be a team player, always happy to help a co-worker or assist with task outside of listed job duties
• Field internal and external customer inquiries to Service Department
Qualified candidates will be capable of performing all of the above and should possess many of the following:
• High integrity, loyal, dedicated, dependable
• Customer service oriented, focusing on customers and service technicians
• Excellent communicator
• Organized and highly motivated
• Multitasking effectively is a must as well as staying organized and able to operate under stress
• Computer skills as well as experience in Word and Excel
• Able to solve problems independently
• Mechanical knowledge in automotive or diesel repair is helpful
• GED or High School Diploma
• Follow through is a must
Our Rewarding Career Options Include the Following Benefits:
• Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• In-house Training
• Advancement Opportunities
We promote a drug free work place; therefore, the successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
If this isn’t the right opportunity for you, we wish you all of the best in your continued search. If you know someone who may benefit from what we have to offer and has the heart and experience to help us in serving the needs of our clients, please feel free to pass it on!
Stribling Equipment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer